Let Me Help You Shop for Info

Snaque Shaque O-Kyaku-sama, taihen o-tskaresama deshita!

Saturday, November 19, 2005

wal-mart movie at the middle school last night

hi folks

just wanted to let you know that the wal-mart movie showing last night went extremely well. the (old) middle school auditorium was nearly full. I believe this means there were 200 - 300 people there.

Don and Margaret did a wonderful job with this event. it was very pleasant and nice to see so many friends and acquaintances.

go spend some money at Margaret's store, if you are in the mood for some gift buying. Margaret is a great lady and she has contributed an awful lot to the conservation of culture not only in the NRV, but all over the world.

this movie really opened my eyes to the general ickiness of wal-mart...

so, I am in a big hurry right now and do not have time to write much but if you are interested in the opposite of Sprawl, please stay tuned to the Let Me Help You Shop network and I will spin you as much good content as I can.

IF you happen to be in Floyd right now, or will be there later, why not stop by the Jacksonville Center? there will be a straw bale studio raising there later. oops. I mean now. see what I mean about being late? ok bye...

hope you all are well. please spend all your money very thriftily, don't get scammed. Thank you for shopping at Let Me Help You Shop.

--Suzy

ps I will be hanging an oil painting at the sustainablity show called will you please tell the mycelium I said hi
also I am in the process of finishing a sculpture called mea culpa La Nantoka
this is a sumi ink painting on a wood panel. color is a sort of hybrid deer/rattlesnake camouflage.

tags: fuzzy searching, Blacksburg, development, prime real estate, hunt, trigger, camo, camouflage