Let Me Help You Shop for Info

Snaque Shaque O-Kyaku-sama, taihen o-tskaresama deshita!

Friday, November 18, 2005

snip -n- save content, 100% hand sorted

hi folks

hope you are all doing well
today I am trying to get some sitecleaning done

it is a cold day here, but beautiful

if you are brand-new to this site, and to the ideapark.org community, welcome.
if you are a returning visitor, tadai-ma, and welcome.

so I hired some robots the other day to help sort out my content here
and hopefully earn me some pocket change to keep my sites running
but they were just chumps. they read my content and said,
"we think your readers will be curious about gold mining."

well, my readers may be curious to learn about gold mining,
but I won't have a big ad on my site saying, Gold Mining Equipment for sale on my site,
any more than I am going to have an ad for clown shoes on my site.

speaking of mining, today marks the first anniversary of a very sad occasion.
a year ago today, Sue Daniels lost her life in Giles County, Virginia.
if you need to catch up on the story, I have posted most of what I know to the loop.

I didn't know Sue for very long, but she made a very strong impression on me.
and the funny thing is that the impression seems to be getting more vivid - not less - as time goes by.

anyway if you have time, please take a minute to learn about Sue.
if you are a lady, you owe it to yourself.

so I am working on a site map for ideapark.org

it looks like this

0

I am also working on a new monster picture
it sort of looks like this


< >
-- @@ --
=

I am also working on some truck pictures but this is all I have so far

...( o )
0 0

kinda croppy I know but oh well.

hey guess what we made sprouts and they are incredibly delicious
also the cold frame is working exactly as planned

so below is some snip-n-save content freshener
and with that I must say, adieu

have a wonderful day, take care

Suzy

---...---
...---...

want to freshen up your content a bit?
just clip along the dotted lines, and post.

thank you for your stewardship!

---...---

news for November 18 - the ideapark.org community is sponsoring a web traffic drive
designed to benefit the Women's Resource Center of the New River Valley.
to learn how you can participate, please visit
ideapark.org.

---...---

news for November 18 - there will be a movie tonight about wal-mart at the old middle school in Blacksburg, Virginia. For details, please call (540) 552-8880.

---...---

news for November 18 - there will be a straw bale studio raising at the Jacksonville Center in Floyd tomorrow (Saturday). for details, please visit the ideapark.org loop or call (540) 745-2784.

---...---