Let Me Help You Shop for Info

Snaque Shaque O-Kyaku-sama, taihen o-tskaresama deshita!

Monday, August 01, 2005

customer comment card--Days Inn

Dear Days Inn,

I recently stayed at a Days Inn in Tennessee, and since I was unable to locate a customer feedback form either in my room or at the front desk, I thought I would simply publish my comments to the Internet.

My comments are as follows:

The front desk staff was polite and helpful at check-in time, but after that everything went downhill pretty fast. I paid an outrageous price for a drab room with no mini-fridge and a broken bed. The sheets had holes in them.

The water pressure in the bathtub was very high, and the hot water was scalding. Once I had turned on the tap, I realized that the hot water knob was broken, making it dangerous and nearly impossible to turn off the hot water which was quickly filling the bathtub. Luckily I had a multipurpose tool handy, so I was able to avoid burning myself or flooding the bathroom.

The ice machine was broken, and the continental breakfast was just depressing.

When I asked for a customer comment card at the front desk at check-out time, the clerk informed me casually that I could find them in my room. Then he burped without excusing himself.

The last time I stayed at a Days Inn, there were bloodstains on the sheets, so I really don't know what I was thinking when I chose to stay at Days Inn again. Needless to say, I won't be back.

--A consumer in Virginia