Let Me Help You Shop for Info

Snaque Shaque O-Kyaku-sama, taihen o-tskaresama deshita!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

good morning! news for July 12

hi folks,

its a nice morning and I picked the first wineberries today. They taste pretty good but the blackberries are better I think.

let me see now. well the first news item is a post from my neighbor Fred over in Floyd county about proposed changes to the endangered species act....it makes no sense whatsoever to me that politicians are talking about doing away with this law in 2015, but it appears that this is exactly what is being discussed. (Boooo!! Hiss!!!!)

I found a neat blog today by Yan who writes about life in Hong Kong. I ran across her work via Slashdot, in an article about the Great Firewall of China.

I just posted some new drawings in my sito.org portfolio. Tags for these pictures include octopus fiddler, ghost octopus fiddler, shoe hat lady playing the guitar, gingerbread string player and another shoe hat lady.

Also Farm Aid will be celebrating its 20th anniversary soon.

have a beautiful day!