Let Me Help You Shop for Info

Snaque Shaque O-Kyaku-sama, taihen o-tskaresama deshita!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

HOT tags! Brand new RED HOT TAGS!

Youch! this one just came off the branding iron: Lost Liberty Hotel

look for this one to scale the wall at Technorati pretty soon, as it's related to some pretty big topics in the Yesterday's Media department.

------------

June 29, 2005--

The Lost Liberty Hotel just announced an alternative media initiative in response to the Supreme Court's recent ruling on Eminent Domain. Their press release can be viewed at

www.freestarmedia.com.

----------------

I am pinging my brain just as loudly as I can to recall the location of a very interesting page I found recently. but the only thing that comes to mind is the fact that I need to clean out my volkswagen because bees are probably nesting in there and that is not cool.

so. I must say adieu for now, thank you so much for reading. wish me luck with the bees.

As always,
Nantoka

tags: rat bad posture, aggregation, the Great Big Book of Rati and Nuti, strange poetry, bad rats, permaculture, design your paradise.