Let Me Help You Shop for Info

Snaque Shaque O-Kyaku-sama, taihen o-tskaresama deshita!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

- --...-- - welcome to the Northern Most Page 9/20 - - -...---

hello everyone

hope you are all well
it is a beautiful but chilly day today
I planted some flower bulbs and also started a cold frame setup

the cool weather is bothering Cleo, since she has arthritis.
I had a bad scare the other morning because she could hardly walk when she woke up.

anyway. she is doing much better now although not quite ready to give up the gettin'-extra-spoiled thing.

so if you are thinking about going to the Fandango I think you should go.
Junior Brown is playing and so is Carbon Culture
also the Wild Turkeys

Billy is going to play as well, along with a few other folks I think

PLUS a there will be a ferris wheel there and a Burlesque Show
not to mention clowns...
maybe Cleo could get hired as a clown dog.

my friend Penelope Moseley just sent out a press release about some musicians from Central Asia who will be arriving in Galax in early October to spend a week in Virginia meeting Crooked Road musicians and performing their music in this area.

personally I am very excited about this extremely cool event and plan to go see at least one of the performances. These are throat singers from the Altai Mountains, near Mongolia.

a belated happy birthday to Superhero Ed Wiley - Ed spent his birthday in DC and was given a cake which sported a penny (minus the Lincoln and plus the camo hat clad Ed). A photo of the cake is on the Front Porch blog.

I can't begin to tell you how happy it makes me to see those numbers climb every time I visit the I Love Mountains site...

Anyway I need to be going, hope you are all doing well.

-Suzy

---...---