Let Me Help You Shop for Info

Snaque Shaque O-Kyaku-sama, taihen o-tskaresama deshita!

Monday, September 05, 2005

Evacuees thank the community of Monticello, Arkansas

from the Nola View weblog:

"My family and I are evacuees from Marrero, Louisiana. The support that we have had from Monticello, Arkansas Community is unbelieveable. The whole community has opened up their hearts to not only us, but to all the the evacuees. Dad's Place has provided us with use of the internet, free of charge. First Assembly of God Church, along with all of the churches have pooled together to offer free meals, clothing, shelter, games for the children and any other assistance that they can provide. Every place that we go, people ask if there is anything that they can assist us with. It is amazing how this whole community has opened up it heart and support to all of the evacuees. My family and I are forever grateful. Someday soon, I hope to be able to repay some of this kindness. Monticello will be in my prayers as well as in my heart for all their kindess and support that they showed to all of us."